5-Star Dental PPC Marketing Agency
Attract more of the right patients
- ZPrecise keyword targeting
- ZCompelling ad copy
- ZConversion-focused pages
Stop wasting money on ineffective Google Ads
- KBeen burned by a dental PPC agency in the past?
- KTried to manage a pay-per-click strategy yourself without good results?
- KUnsure of how your investment is being allocated?
- KHave no idea what you’re paying for each new patient?
:Delmain is the dental PPC marketing partner that will help your practice get a better return on investment and more new patients from Google Ads.
High-Performing Google Ads
- Strategic keyword targeting
- Machine learning bid optimization
- Budget maximization for ROI
Optimizing Your Account
- Creative and compelling ad copy
- Conversion-optimized landing pages
- Commercial, branded, and competitor campaigns
- 24/7 reporting dashboard
- Phone call, form submission, and online booking tracking
- Strategy insights from your dedicated account manager
Google Ads Services
- Keyword and location targeting
- Bid and budget optimization
- A/B testing ad copy for the highest return on ad spend
- High-impact landing pages designed to convert
- Phone call tracking
- Results tracking and reporting
- Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
- Local & organic SEO
- Website design and development — see our work
Our partners love the results
We’ve restored $40K-$60K worth of dental implants from the website.
Dr. James Catt,
James Catt DMD, PC
What is dental PPC?
Pay per click (PPC) is a type of online advertising where you pay a fee each time one of your ads is clicked. With this strategy, you purchase visits to your site. Google Ads is the most popular form of PPC.
How much should you pay per click for dental Google Ads?
Your investment depends on a number of factors:
- Where your practice is located
- Competition in your area
- Your target audience
- The treatments you want to promote
- Your goals for new patient growth
Using these details, :Delmain can create a strategic dental PPC campaign with a high Google Ads Quality Score. The higher your Quality Score, the lower your cost per click, and the more new patients you’ll see.
We deliver a new high-quality patient opportunity to dentists for every $58 they invest — including implants and veneers treatments.
Dental PPC: It’s a win-win!
Good for patients
Relevant to their searches
Helpful and informative
Great user experience
Good for dentists
Fast results with high ROI
Book more of the right patients
FAQ: Dental PPC Services
How much does dental PPC cost?
We offer 3 investment plans, starting at $350/month. We’ll help you select the plan that fits your goals. We recommend a monthly Google Ads budget of $500–$2,000.
How do I know Google paid advertising will work for my practice?
Once we better understand your practice, target patient demographic, competition, the treatments you’re looking to promote, and your overall goals, we’ll tell you whether or not we think Google Ads will work for your practice.
How long is the contract?
We ask all our partners for an initial commitment of 6 months. Your contract becomes month-to-month after that and you can cancel anytime. With dental paid advertising, you will likely see instantaneous initial results. As we continue to refine and improve your strategy and Quality Score, you’ll continue to get better and more qualified new patient opportunities at a lower cost.
When do you share the results with me?
Every month. We use Google Ads and other sources to create customized reports just for you. The report outlines clicks, site traffic, phone calls driven by your ads, and new patient appointments. We’ll also explain how we’ll continue improving results in the coming months. Your questions and feedback are always welcome.
When can we start?
Right away! Request a 30-minute consultation and start seeing more of the right patients.
:Delmain does it best
We understand that growing a practice is hard. There isn’t enough time in a day for you to do everything and manage everyone. You need a marketing partner who can take the reins so you don’t have to
- We work with 1 dentist in each city
- You own all our work (buy, don't rent!)
- Our team is 100% HIPAA certified
- Software solutions for every practice
3 Investment Options
New websites from $4,500.
Online marketing plans start at $1,250/month.
Best for maintaining brand awareness while managing an already busy schedule.
2. GrowthMost Popular!
Perfect for startup practices or dentists who want to see more of the right patients.
For the motivated and ambitious dentist who is ready to grow their practice quickly.
Stop surviving. Start thriving.
Request a 30-min. consultation
Select the plan that fits your goals
Start seeing more of the right patients